Catalonia Bavaro-Punta Cana?

C

Chris

Has anyone been to or going to the Catalonia Bavaro? We leave on the 17th, and just wanted to know what you thought, or if there's anything we should know.

T

tony

Was there from 10/01/00 thru 10/08, excellent hotel,take your little spainish book though unless you do understand spainish as my wife and I do. You will find many Europeans,mainly Spainiards and Germans, we met only two American couples the entire week,actually they found us. Normally I don't seek out other American couples since we spend our daily lives with them.
Anyway the hotel is immaculate, food not gourmet but plentifull, you certainly will not go hungry.
Bars, you can drink yourself to death if you wish as the booze never stops flowing except from about 4am to 9am. If you are particular about your brand of liquor,let the bartender know exactly what you want,otherwise you'll get rotgut.
Ask for Leandro & Pepin they will definately look after you.
If you are single,be forwarned,it is geared for couples.
You should have an excellant vacation.
Go to: Debbies DomincanTravel.com for more reviews.
Enjoy
Tony

A

a friend

Catalonia Bavaro

If you need any kind of information about the above mentioned Resort, do not hesitate to ask...I am an European who used to work there for a long while and could help you with all kind of info.