Dominicans want to visit Canada

canadianhorsegal

Jan 15, 2009
Hi...I have a couple of friends who live in the Dominican and would like to come visit me in Canada. Does anyone have any tips on getting a visitor visa?
We tried last year but it was refused. It's not like they want to come and live here. Just come for a couple weeks to hang out and see the country a bit.

Any tips would be appreciated!
-Marisa-

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
Oh Visa!

Just keep sending more application thats the TIP.

It may harm your or your friends pockets
or get the visa. keep in mind that a Canadian visa is one of a kind to get and is a gamble good luck.

You and your friend will need it

canadianhorsegal; Does anyone have any tips on getting a visitor visa? We tried last year but it was refused. Any tips would be appreciated![/B said:

kristen

Jan 17, 2009
good luck, my husband and I also have friends there, we own a buisness in Canada and proposed a seasonal job offer to one of them. He was unsure as he had never been here and did not know what to expect(understandably) hense he applied for a visitor visa first and was turned down for routine reasons 9No guarantee he would return. We spoke to political office and explained the situation and was told refusls were standard as their was concern he may apply to stay, but with a work permit that option was not there SO he applied for the work permit, everything and more was in his application and guess what still was turned down, reason being the same but with comment under other--"Reason to believe employment contract was not done in good faith", back to political office again , ministerial inquiry asked for, it appears they now may think the job offer is bogus and it was an other avenue to get this individual to Canada, moral Screwed if you do and Screwed if you don't. Any advise would be great and good luck to yourself.