Best Value Resort

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
Best Resort

What resort in the DR do you recommend. I'm looking for something not too expensive (less $100 daily per person), but nice and in a good location (in any province).

I think you've cast your net a little bit too wide with your question on this one. You need to be a little bit more specific about what you want from your resort..for how many people...length of stay...gated....near sea/beach...small/large... etc..etc.

Unless you can narrow your requirements down somewhat you're not going to get a reply as there's too many variables in your question for people to answer.

Welcome to DR1 by the way!

Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

AimHigh

Jan 22, 2009
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I think you've cast your net a little bit too wide with your question on this one. You need to be a little bit more specific about what you want from your resort..for how many people...length of stay...gated....near sea/beach...small/large... etc..etc.

Unless you can narrow your requirements down somewhat you're not going to get a reply as there's too many variables in your question for people to answer.

Welcome to DR1 by the way!

Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif
2 people or 4 depending on the price for 3 to 5 nights near the beach or on the beach, gated, all inclusive, any time of the year. A large resort but I don't care too much on the size of my room.
I went to Talanquera in Juan Dolio 3 years ago but it thought ok but wasn't too impressed.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need me to get more specific.
Thanks again!

Feb 7, 2007
You gen get very nice 5star resorts in PUJ for 200 bux a night (per couple), in off-season.

Early December 2008 Ocean Blue was selling for US$140 final (w/all taxes), for 2 persons (US$ 70 pp) up until the 20th of December.

Late May and early June is usually shoulder season, and if the crisis continues, prices should be good.