Is obama another leonel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
With only two days obama appears to be another leonel obsessed with tech gadgets and lip service, but otherwise another overrated bull**** artist. His criticism of bush in his web page is an insult to all those who fought hand in hand against terrorism,including our dominican armed forces, which wrote a glorious chapter in history defeating mad islamic militants hiding in a hospital in faluja. Bush is the only world leader courageous enough to fight terror and piracy. The rest are chicken ****. I hope obama and leonel make good bedfellows because they are ready to kiss chavez' ass. I want to see how obama is going to deal with al qaeda. Bush must be laughing already. Maybe he should build a new metro in kabul.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
everybody his own opinion,
thanks for sharing yours.
in my own opinion the presentation of the US outside of the US can only go better, he's not good enough to do it worse than the last presidencies did.
he's been at least courageous enough to close Camp Delta 1 in Cuba, a wise decision to get rid of the human's disgracing spot.
looks like this thread may going to be a long and informative one.
Mike

Uncledee295

Apr 6, 2005
Give him a chance

Rome was not built in a day nor will this mess left for him to clean up happen in a short time. Two days is not enough time to clean up 8 years worth of trash. Give him a little time and see how he does. You never know he may do something crazy like solve problems and bring the country together. Is that such a bad thing.

Reactions: MikeFisher

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
With only two days obama appears to be another leonel obsessed with tech gadgets and lip service, but otherwise another overrated bull**** artist. His criticism of bush in his web page is an insult to all those who fought hand in hand against terrorism,including our dominican armed forces, which wrote a glorious chapter in history defeating mad islamic militants hiding in a hospital in faluja. Bush is the only world leader courageous enough to fight terror and piracy. The rest are chicken ****. I hope obama and leonel make good bedfellows because they are ready to kiss chavez' ass. I want to see how obama is going to deal with al qaeda. Bush must be laughing already. Maybe he should build a new metro in kabul.

I'm from the UK & I think that the electorate have done your country so much good by selecting Obama.....Is there another one like him at home coz we've got a chap on this side of the pond that a lot of people would like to see replaced.

Not heard a speech like that since Kennedy!

Give the guy a chance & wait and see~ good things are afoot!!

Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Not DR related. Don't bother posting threads like this, they will just be closed or deleted. Just like this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.