Internet

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
I need some advice from people in the know....

I need internet in my apartment and need to go for the cheapest rather than the best provider. However, i am new to all this and dont know where to go....do I go to Delancer? Codetel? Orange? Viva???? I dont know!!!

Can someone point me towards the cheapest internet package i can get with the cheapest or no installation fee?

Thank you so much!!!!

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Viva Interjet sounds like what you are looking for... I discard dial-up...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Can someone point me towards the cheapest internet package i can get with the cheapest or no installation fee?

Steal your neighbors WI-FI signal!

Are you new?

tambo'

PS: If you want to be "honest", offer a neighbor $10/month to utilize his signal!

DannyS

Jun 19, 2007
Not a good idea

Steal your neighbors WI-FI signal!

Are you new?

tambo'

PS: If you want to be "honest", offer a neighbor $10/month to utilize his signal!

Not a good idea if it puts you on an unsecure network. But, I hear there's a guy in La Mulata that is "sub-letting" on his wireless.

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Thats the problem, there is wireless around but my apartment is below and so doesnt pick up any signal whatsoever in my apartment. Grrr, technology!!! I need to go to Puerto Plata today to find something....I will investigate! But please if anyone can offer any advice, let me know which would save me money and offers a reasonable service.