Roco ki

DFWilliams

Jan 21, 2009
Has anyone heard any news on the status of Roco Ki? When is completion date? Has it been sold? Anything......

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
the same place, yeap.
looks like the lil beach resort part is planned to open somewhere during next year.
the whole complex over all will take much more, it is a huge project with different parts/sections/investors etc.
i did not hear any local news about the place since a while.
Mike

Tonydomrep

Feb 22, 2009
I was there last week. Seems its getting a ghost town. No construction going on.

Anybody knows the reason? Money problem or medio ambiente?

Duece

Mar 11, 2004
I played golf there about 2 months ago. The Nick Faldo course is incredible. Beautiful place but no building going on. They built the golf course first and completed it but are short on funds to complete.

dingdongdenny

Jan 6, 2007
how was the golf

what did you pay for round,via google earth it looks like a very intersting course.how was course conditions .thinking of going january.

Duece

Mar 11, 2004
We played for $75.00 US but we knew someone at the course and may have gotten a discount. We played Cap Cana for $140.00 US and I would pay the same to play Roco Ki again. The course is visually beautiful, fairly long but very challenging. You have to hit long accurate shots or you pay the price. Hope you get to play.

carib

Jul 16, 2002
email?

they do not answer their emals on various email addresses????
are they still in buisness?????
carib:pirate: