Adscene Publication for the North Coast

vevy

Feb 14, 2006
Enjoyed having ADSCENE available at the local supermarket in Sosua. For the last few weeks the stand has been absolutely empty when I did my marketing. Are there more tourists? Has the number printed, decreased? Sadly I have missed news articles, crossword puzzles, and advertisements.
Can one view the current edition of Adscene online?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Enjoyed having ADSCENE available at the local supermarket in Sosua. For the last few weeks the stand has been absolutely empty when I did my marketing. Are there more tourists? Has the number printed, decreased? Sadly I have missed news articles, crossword puzzles, and advertisements.
Can one view the current edition of Adscene online?

They are keeping us well supplied at Super-Super. As a rule we always have a few on hand.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
They are becoming very popular around the area! We have a few extras as well. The ones they put in Playero go out by the handfuls as many small places take extras for their guests.

When they arrive at Las Canas (on Thursdays) I pull a couple so when the display runs out, and someone asks for one, I can provide one. There is always one to read at the Cafe in the lobby of Las Canas! Come up for coffee and enjoy an adscene, too!