U.S.President???

T

tony

And yet another mini crisis averted,DR1 is back.
Now,can you help the U.S.resolve the election process?
And then maybe you can teach the good people of Missouri that they have it all backwards, it's the dead people that are supposed to vote the live people into office.
Now I really need a nice long break in the D.R.

T

Tom

Court Victory for Gore

Florida court just set aside rulings of Trial Court and ruled ALL ballots must be counted until 26 Nov. and all counties must continue the counting

C

CES

Re: See the "Bravenet Forum" *PIC*

Hi All & Especially Jim,

IMHO, I'm one of maybe the few that thinks who is in the White House will effect USA relations with the DR and Haiti.

Come on over to the the Bravenet for a lively (somewhat) discussion on the "Fracas in Florida".

Regards,

. . . . CES

C

CES

Disclaimer: The following message was posted because it mentions the Miami/ Cuban community and I truly believe the DR & Haiti will suffer at the hands of a Bush regime. . . .

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hi All,

This "Banana Republican" thing is bizarre too say the least. If possible please listen to your local "NPR" station (National Public Radio) for the details, you acutely hear the voices of the people at the center of the fray, not just some talking head on TV. . .

Regards,

. . . . CES

Copied from Salon.com, link below:

> > > "The last thing we needed for the Florida battle to lose all sense of reason was for the state's notorious Cuban political passions to become unleashed. That has now happened in Miami, with Cuban radio stations haranguing listeners to march on the county canvassing board. One Democratic official asserted that he was kicked and punched in the ensuing melee, though Republicans denied the charge. In any case, the mob tactics succeeded in accomplishing what the Bush campaign has been unable to in the courts -- they stopped the hand recount of Miami-Dade's 654,000 ballots and terminated Al Gore's best chance of wiping out George W. Bush's narrow lead in the state. . . . .

With Bush's own brother Jeb and Jeb's creepy factotum Katherine Harris poised since Day 1 to certify the count in their candidate's favor, the entire pageant in the swamp state has been noxious from the start. There is no way at this point for the public to retain any faith in the Florida vote tally given the strange shenanigans and madcap incompetence that have characterized the process. The whole thing should be written off as utterly untrustworthy. . . . ." < < <

For the full article click on:

www.salon.com

C

CES

Victory?. . . We'll See *PIC* *PIC*

"Anyway, after we go out and work our hearts out, after you go out and help us turn out the vote, after we've convinced the good Americans to vote, and while they're at it, pull that old George W. lever, if I'm the one, when I put my hand on the Bible, when I put my hand on the Bible, that day when they swear us in, when I put my hand on the Bible, I will swear to not to uphold the laws of the land."

Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 27,2000

Maybe he'll get that chance to: "I will swear to not to uphold the laws of the land."

I couldn't have said it better myself, on second thought I just can't say it. This is the man that wants to control the White House and speak for the citizens of the United States of America?

Go on over to the "Bravenet Forum" and read quotes from the mangled lips of "King George". . .

Regards,

. . . CES