what colour underwear should I wear?

B

BettyDiamond

since some people must comment on every aspect of their lives ! should I save the red ones for the weekend? I am thinking blue in good for mid-week

Reactions: Tamborista
Mar 2, 2008
"since some people must comment on every aspect of their lives ! should I save the red ones for the weekend? I am thinking blue in good for mid-week"

????????
In what way does this relate to the Dominican Republic?

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
"since some people must comment on every aspect of their lives ! should I save the red ones for the weekend? I am thinking blue in good for mid-week"

????????
In what way does this relate to the Dominican Republic?

It is very appropriate..(lol) as many young dominican men wear designer underwear on the beach. :cheeky:

Mar 2, 2008
I stand corrected. Dominican flag it is.

Also accepted: PLD colors.

Questionable response: Any color panties drying in a louvered window.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Reminds me of when I was working in Santiago.

The girls in one of our offices decided they'd dress in sync daily, so they had their daily 'dress code' posted on the wall. Beside each day was listed what color blouse, skirt/pants, shoes etc were appropriate for the day. At the very end of each week's list, there was a single line that simply read "Underwear optional".

ps: as management, we could see no reason to object to their self-imposed dress code. :glasses:

B

BettyDiamond

does anyone have any objection to me wearing grey ones as thats all thats left after my underwear draw was raided late last night

amyflavored

Mar 18, 2009
That depends what style you're talking about.... if it's briefs I'd say wear black. I hate tighty whities. And if you're talking about some sexier mens underwear then I'd have to guess based on your skin complexion or from what you were wearing to match it with :)

B

BettyDiamond

for you or me ? when one gets to a certain age one needs all the support one can get

To amyflavoured my skin tone is white with dark liverspots - can you suggest anything apart from camoflage knickers