DeLancer Cable Channels Change

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
In Sosua Delancer Cable channels changed and some are missing completely today. ABC is no longer Channel 31 instead Channel 31 is an ongoing infomercial for Dish Network. ABC has not moved to another channel. NBC Channel 30 is now the Home Shopping Network. NBC is also no longer on any channel. Both ABC and NBC are missing.

Anyone know what's going on?

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
In Sosua Delancer Cable channels changed and some are missing completely today. ABC is no longer Channel 31 instead Channel 31 is an ongoing infomercial for Dish Network. ABC has not moved to another channel. NBC Channel 30 is now the Home Shopping Network. NBC is also no longer on any channel. Both ABC and NBC are missing.

Anyone know what's going on?

I will find out because if this continues you will not be able to watcch the Superbowl at home.

Aug 21, 2007
I stopped in at DeLancer yesterday and asked this very question. They said that they are still in the process of moving channels. I asked for a listing of the new channels. They said it won't be ready for another month. They told me that if I return there tomorrow (today), they will let me know what the status of ABC is.

I am a loyal ABC watcher. I hope they don't eliminate this channel.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Let us know what we can do to help get these back. Otherwise, like many others we are gone from de Lancer! We will now also go to the office to complain.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Not a FOX fan and they haven't had it for a long time.

I hope alot of people go to complain and they get tired of it and get the channels back on. It does not look hopeful for the Superbowl.

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
I just checked at Eddy's Sports bar in Sosua and they will carry the Super Bowl. So I guess the issue at Delancer does not affect Eddy's.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Usual big party at Jose O'Shays for superbowl, too. They plan to have a big screen/projection tv on the beach from what I've heard.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
If Eddy's can get a satellite feed, then why can't Delancer get NBC from it's satellite (Dish Network)? But I think that there is no simple answer when it comes to our cable provider. The internet providers associated with Delancer are very professional but Delancer itself is unreliable (even the time on their cable boxes has been incorrect for months and could be adjusted simply at source). This has got to be bad for their internet business!