Best Hotel For Carnival in Santiago

Barleyman

Jan 30, 2009
4 of us will be in Santiago from the 25-28th of february and want to stay at a nice place closest to the Carnival celebrations (and Independence day) which may take place in town.

Any recommendations? we are primarily there for the cigars (visiting a factory), and suggestions on other fun things to do would be appreciated! :cheeky:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Only one: Matum. Many rooms have been remodeled, and it's right ~there~...

ALBOO

Feb 1, 2009
how much and how many...people, i stayed in monterrey once and was surprised . clean quiet. safe. cheap...hotel monterrey

santiago2008

Apr 24, 2008
are you looking for a cheap or a nice hotel?? cus those hotels mentioned here arent nice at all....

Since carnival is in Las Carreras street....i would suggest you go to a hotel in calle del Sol which is the main street in town and walk distance to las carreras street...
there are 2 hotels..Hodelpa and Aloha Sol...both are nice and Aloha is cheaper

good luck

santiago2008

Apr 24, 2008
are you looking for a cheap or a nice hotel?? cus those hotels mentioned here arent nice at all....

Since carnival is in Las Carreras street....i would suggest you go to a hotel in calle del Sol which is the main street in town and walk distance to las carreras street...
there are 2 hotels..Hodelpa and Aloha Sol...both are nice and Aloha is cheaper

good luck

and still if the carnival this year is around monument area aloha and hodelpa are walk distance from it

Manwell

Mar 26, 2009
Best place hotel to stay in Santiago Dominican

I'm going to Santiago at the end of May and I need to know where is a nice place for me to stay. coast is not is option. I would like to stay in a four star or better. Also, a nice place to go out at night and meet some nice people. And a some where good to eat. I'm going there on vacation. this is my first trip to D.R.