Riu Naiboi Punta Cana

jamesdalphonse

Sep 8, 2006
Hi, we are going to Punta Cana in about six weeks, and will be staying at the Riu Naiboa. I am sure that this resort is an all-inclusive; however, I heard something about men having some sort of a dress code in the evening hours for dinner? Seems odd, especially in a resort town that pretty much caters to tourists. If so, does this apply even to the buffett restaurant?

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
Hi, we are going to Punta Cana in about six weeks, and will be staying at the Riu Naiboa. I am sure that this resort is an all-inclusive; however, I heard something about men having some sort of a dress code in the evening hours for dinner? Seems odd, especially in a resort town that pretty much caters to tourists. If so, does this apply even to the buffett restaurant?

Yes, it does I was there about 5 weeks ago and I was booted out of the restaurant because I was not following the dress code, this happend during dinner time at the buffett restaurant.

Whitepearl

Oct 22, 2008
What kind of Dress code

I was wondering what kind of dress code for the supper buffet???
I would think shorts with just t shirt should be good for buffet, am I wrong? What about the resturants?

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
For the supper buffet you need to wear long pants and t shirts with short or long sleeves.
For the restaurant the same, no sandlas or short are allow while having supper at the restaurants.