Post Thanks / Like

Default Be careful of the El Caribecdn website

Not being a techi, I have not idea what happened.

However when I went to check some stories today on the dropdown menu and clicked on ElCaribe.com.do :: Portada something entirely different came up telling me to do this and that...NO WAY///..

I am wondering if the site was hacked...

Now, in stead of having the elcaribecdn address, the new one is sitting there...

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

HB

By the way, everyone loves riding onthe Metro, price or not subsidy or not it is a hit with the people...and well it should be if you have ever been at, say, Maximo Gomez and J.F. Kennedy at 7:00 in the morning....what a bunch of moving junk!! and they had to dump prices as much as 50%!!! to get people to get on!!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Hillbilly, I got the error too, it was a Ubuntu placeholder page, I believe they drop down the domain: elcaribecdn.com.do , I tried www.elcaribecdn.com without the .do and the page came up normal.

Marcos

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I am wondering if the site was hacked...
    No. Their relaunch at the new address was announced Thursday.......

Periódico El Caribe relanza su portal de Internet, www.elcaribe.com.do - Diario Horizonte - Noticias Dominicanas - Quisqueya

Course, being the DR it wasn't announced in their own paper...........

Lot of functions still not working - I couldn't get the search function to work.