Bud bud bud

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Hang in there Hillbilly-this is going to be a good one.

Did you see that 83 yard drive by St. Louis? That's what I'm talking about...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It turned into a great game...uuuhh Berzin? those are the ARIZONA Cardinals....

Now 23-20 Arizona....about half of the NBC pre-game analysists said that Arizona would win this...

HB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
WOW this has turned into one of the better Super Bowls...BUT, too many penalties...

Must be incredible pressure to be on that field...ho way is it just another game..

The Coke commercial was pretty cool...the goDaddy.com was "interesting" with plenty of eye candy...and Danica....:)

HB

15 seconds to go....what tension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even reviewed yet...Pittsburgh recovers...7 seconds!! Confirmed, fumble, Pittsburgh is Super Bowl XL!!! Champion, the first team to win six times!!!!!!

Last edited:

socuban

Nov 24, 2002
pittsburgh-steelers_mean.jpg

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
only one commercial stands out, COCA COLA with the insects

I like the early Bud one with the clydesdale fetching the large tree branch out doing the dog, showofff! Bud always has it for me! Anyone remember the two guys fighting over the last bud playing rock, paper and scissors.
As for the rest, very week lineup this year :bored:, guess they will blame it on the economy.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
It turned into a great game...uuuhh Berzin? those are the ARIZONA Cardinals....HB

Sometimes I get brain freeze. It happens. :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

As for the commercials, I liked the one with Lebron James dreaming about being a football player. That was a good one.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I really posted the first time after the Clydesdale fetching the log...and then the Coke commercial with the insects.
Those were the two that got me...
And the boobs on the goDaddy.com commercials, of course...

Game left bitter sweet taste...but it was a good one...Phoenix can be really proud--I have to read the reports, but I got the feeling that the penalties did them in...

HB

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Game left bitter sweet taste...but it was a good one...Phoenix can be really proud--I have to read the reports, but I got the feeling that the penalties did them in...

HB[/QUOTE]

Penalties and their very poor safeties. But as a whole they covered the spread, and for a second they thought they had won the big show!