multimedia project

A

Andrea

hello,

i thought i'd throw this out into cyberspace and see what happens.

we are coordinating a humanitarian project with a group of canadian students (grade 12) who are embarking on a trip of a lifetime. Our destination is a small village outside of puerto plata.

the students will be accomplishing many things on their trip and one of their main goals will be building a library for the elementary school in the village. all of items ranging from building materials, to clothing, to furniture are donated and put to good use among the local community.

last year we assisted a village in northern thailand and the project was overwhelmingly successful. check us out at www.globalperspectivescanada.com

we are looking for one (or a handful) of forward thinking businesses or individuals who would be interested in sponsoring the project. ideally we would like to align ourselves with someone/business who has ties in the dominican republic and canada (as this project serves both countries) but this parameter is not mandatory.

we've kept our costs low and the total sponsorship we are looking for is $2500.00 cdn.

i would be pleased to correspond further with anyone who feels they may be interested in helping out.

thanks for caring. please note that this project is 100% non profit and all involved (including our production company) receives no compensation.

andrea fehsenfeld
producer

B

Bill

We checked out your website and decided that we would like to help. We will e-mail you directly on or before Monday. Good Luck! Nice project.