Can people living in dr please help me

xxbuffet13xx

Sep 14, 2008
Hey everyone i have a homework assignment and i have to interview ppl but older ppl and all the ppl i know are students but i need adults the age of atleast thirty to be interviewed.. I just need some of you to answer these 3 questions

1. Si conoce algun refran o proverbio y que explique que significa por ejemplo:" el corazon del name solo lo conoce el cuchillo." does ne one know ne other ones.

2. Si conoce alguna adivinaza por ejemplo adiviname esta cosita que parece caballa, el cuerpo se come crudo y la cabecita, asa.

3.Si ha oido hablar de la ciguapas, y si sabe de alguien ha visto alguna lol.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Hey everyone i have a homework assignment and i have to interview ppl but older ppl and all the ppl i know are students but i need adults the age of atleast thirty to be interviewed.. I just need some of you to answer these 3 questions

1. Si conoce algun refran o proverbio y que explique que significa por ejemplo:" el corazon del name solo lo conoce el cuchillo." does ne one know ne other ones.

2. Si conoce alguna adivinaza por ejemplo adiviname esta cosita que parece caballa, el cuerpo se come crudo y la cabecita, asa.

3.Si ha oido hablar de la ciguapas, y si sabe de alguien ha visto alguna lol.

1. el corazon de la "auyama" (pumpkin) it means that "only" a person who has any kind of problem or situation is the one who really knows what is going on......

cuas

May 29, 2006
1.- Only you know what you are going through.
2.-It can be cashew. You eat the fruit but the pit has to be toasted.
3.-Never saw it.