City Hotels in Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian

Jan 25, 2008
I intend to spend 2 days in Puerto Plata on my upcoming trip to the DR. I want to stay in the City and am not interested in All Inclusive Resorts. I am looking for a hotel under $50 with hot water and air conditioning. I want to be able easily (walking or motocncho) to get to clubs and restaurants. Hotel Victoriano mentioned in an earlier post sound like what I am looking for. Any other suggestions? Something along the waterfront would really be cool.

DominicanBilly

Mar 9, 2005
harborviewcondos.4t.com
I intend to spend 2 days in Puerto Plata on my upcoming trip to the DR. I want to stay in the City and am not interested in All Inclusive Resorts. I am looking for a hotel under $50 with hot water and air conditioning. I want to be able easily (walking or motocncho) to get to clubs and restaurants. Hotel Victoriano mentioned in an earlier post sound like what I am looking for. Any other suggestions? Something along the waterfront would really be cool.

I would suggest the Lorimar on the malecon. Lormar Apart-Hotel on the Malecon. 1-809-320-8555

The Aparta-Hotel Lomar is located directly on the Malecon, only minutes away from beautiful Long Beach. Several restaurant, bars, and nightclubs are within walking distance of the hotel. Featuring cable TV, air conditioning, security, and a small bar & breakfast area. Many rooms offer private balconies with ocean views.

ps: I have no interest in the Lormar, it's just a recommendation.

Reactions: FernieBee

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Lomar doesen't have the same central location as Victoriano. Victoriano is in a short walking distance to about everything except Cristal.

Reactions: FernieBee

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
on the other hand lomar is walking distance from crystal :cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.