paypal cashout sosua cabarete

flo

Apr 11, 2006
hi everyone, im in need of some digital money and have no credit card to load my paypal account, if someone of you has a paypal account and wants to get there money in cash now, please let me know so we can meet, ill pay you the money cash in USD and you transfer the same amount to my paypal.

sosua cabarete pop only please

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
hi everyone, im in need of some digital money and have no credit card to load my paypal account, if someone of you has a paypal account and wants to get there money in cash now, please let me know so we can meet, ill pay you the money cash in USD and you transfer the same amount to my paypal.

flo, I know this isn't what you are asking for but you can go to a Banco Leon and open a prepaid visa account with whatever amount you want. You can then register that prepaid Leon visa card on your paypal account and use it 'till your heart's contentment.

Just a thought,
NotLurking

Reactions: FernieBee

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Just remember, you can send out of the country, but you cannot receive from another country.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
unless you registered using a relatives address in your previous country- ive received money here for services rendered

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
flo, I know this isn't what you are asking for but you can go to a Banco Leon and open a prepaid visa account with whatever amount you want. You can then register that prepaid Leon visa card on your paypal account and use it 'till your heart's contentment.

Just a thought,
NotLurking

My BHD visa card works just fine with PayPal now!! Loads of US companies refuse it until you get firm with them BUT some DO usually fall in line with International style trading (something about needing the money these days I think!!).

Be aware that you will NOT be able to withdraw money from PayPal when you are in a credit system with them EXCEPT into a USA bank account. I have had credit paid to them that I wished to withdraw & they refused unless I had USA bank account &/or lived in the US!! ~ Grahame.

Feb 7, 2007

Buy a Banco Leon Prepago Visa (costs RD$ 50, just need a passport) and off you go.... I am using it for various paypal transactions on a recurring basis ... if you sign up for Internet banking (free) with your Prepago you even get instant access to your Expanded Use Number.

Feb 7, 2007
How to withdraw from Paypal - costs you 5% of your transaction vaule

Go to www.xoom.com and transfer money (not to yourself) from Paypal account. You have to be a verified PayPal member.

WARNING: DO NOT, EVER, USE DIRECT CONNECTION TO XOOM FROM DR. If they see your IP address as DR, transferring to DR, they will refuse the transaction and block your name as sender/receiver forever. Use a proxy server, or sign up for trial AOL Broadband account and use AOL (it actually functions as a US based proxy server).

Last edited: