Looking for a guest friendly hotel in S.D.

JohnnyOhmz

Feb 6, 2009
I have seen some threads, but I am looking for a hotel that is 3 stars or higher, are there any like that, that are also guest friendly? I was suggested the Jaragua, but I read that it is not guest friendly at all. I will be going there in 2 weeks, so I need to know where to book the hotel.
Please Advice, and thanks for your help.

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard in Sept. 2008 and they were guest friendly. All your guest needs is a photo ID and I think you may have to fill out a form.
I also stayed at the Quality Hotel close to the airport in Sept. 2008 and they were guest friendly without asking for your guest ID.
I also stayed at the Mercure Comercial in Santo Domingo on El Conde. They are guest friendly but will charge you $25.00 for every guest you bring the hotel. Needless to say, they are off my list next time I go to Santo Domingo.
Another hotel I stayed at was the Clarion Hotel in Santo Domingo in Oct. 2007. They are not guest friendly unless your guest is registered in your folio.

JohnnyOhmz

Feb 6, 2009
I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard in Sept. 2008 and they were guest friendly. All your guest needs is a photo ID and I think you may have to fill out a form.
I also stayed at the Quality Hotel close to the airport in Sept. 2008 and they were guest friendly without asking for your guest ID.
I also stayed at the Mercure Comercial in Santo Domingo on El Conde. They are guest friendly but will charge you $25.00 for every guest you bring the hotel. Needless to say, they are off my list next time I go to Santo Domingo.
Another hotel I stayed at was the Clarion Hotel in Santo Domingo in Oct. 2007. They are not guest friendly unless your guest is registered in your folio.

Thanks for the info!