New Company Law Seminar

Apr 30, 2006
www.drlawyer.com
Gaceta Judicial, the only law-related magazine in the DR, is holding a 1-day seminar in Santiago on the recently enacted Dominican company law (Law No. 479-08) that comes into effect on June 19th 2009.

This would be an ideal introduction to the new law for Spanish-speaking DR1rs who own or run businesses in the DR, use DR corporations as holdings, or are planning on doing so in the future. If you won’t be able to attend, or your Spanish is simply not that good I would highly recommend that you inform your attorneys and accountants about the event (we are amazed at the number of professionals who still didn't know the law had already been enacted).

Gaceta Judicial held a similar seminar in Santo Domingo on Jan. 31st, which sold out the Banco Central's main auditorium (650+ attendees). The seminar in Santiago will he held at the Pontificia Universidad Cat?lica Madre y Maestra’s (PUCMM) auditorium on Saturday, February 21st.

For information on pricing, sales or any other type of questions please click here or send me a PM.

Regards,

Alfredo A. Guzman

Disclosure: Gaceta Judicial has been Fabio J. Guzm?n-Ariza’s (my father and your legal forum expert) pet project for the past year or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MikeFisher