Santiago Model for Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim_in_co2002

Feb 7, 2009
I will be in Santiago late February and Early March. Photography is my serious hobby. I want to hire a lady between 25 and 40 for an hour or two of modeling. I am NOT interested in a sexual encounter. And, I am not much interested in a professional model or someone that appears as a model - just someone who is reasonable attractive and self confident to pose comfortably. A bathing suit is suitable clothing. Beyond that depends on the model's comfort. Where can I find this lady and what can I expect it to cost?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I will be in Santiago late February and Early March. Photography is my serious hobby. I want to hire a lady between 25 and 40 for an hour or two of modeling. I am NOT interested in a sexual encounter. And, I am not much interested in a professional model or someone that appears as a model - just someone who is reasonable attractive and self confident to pose comfortably. A bathing suit is suitable clothing. Beyond that depends on the model's comfort. Where can I find this lady and what can I expect it to cost?

Yeah right.
Just hire a model from any agency, she will fulfill all your fantasies. Its called, high class chica beeper.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.