two forum/sticky suggestions

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Im not sure if these would be best in Living or Travel, but I think they would be very useful:

A place where people can post "rideshare" info...i.e. anyone looking for a ride to/from somewhere in the country or someone looking for another to share the ride...

and

A road conditions update...people could post first hand observations, when they notice a road or route in particularly bad shape or one that has been recently repaired...

Mar 2, 2008
I think the "ride-share" idea is a great one, especially during these times when gas becomes more and more expensive, and traveling becomes more and more 'Interesting".

Allow me to second the motion.

Sep 19, 2005
Im not sure if these would be best in Living or Travel, but I think they would be very useful:

A place where people can post "rideshare" info...i.e. anyone looking for a ride to/from somewhere in the country or someone looking for another to share the ride...

and

A road conditions update...people could post first hand observations, when they notice a road or route in particularly bad shape or one that has been recently repaired...

can we just have you pick us up??

........someone might try to take advantage of us on the mountain road:ninja::ninja::ninja:

bad bad bob