Cabarete - T-5 Weeks (Few Questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexusis3

Jan 14, 2009
Trip is booked and will be heading to Cabarete in about 5 weeks (can't wait). We are all from NY and in our late 20's and have a few questions:

1) Have read about some party at a place where the river meets the ocean? Does anyone know more about this? Someone posted something about a good day party there on Sunday?

2) Are there any places to party during the day(specific hotel, beach bar etc?) If so which place and what day of the week? Some of the guys in my group trip like to have a little fun during the day so I thought I would ask.

3) Anything specific places/venues/events we should head to while in town, please let us know. Will be there from a Thurs to a Tues.

Thanks!

Jan 17, 2009
On your first question, yes, the place is called La Boca. You go to Camino del Sol, take that road and at the end make a right. Go all the way on the dirt road and you end up in La Boca. Sundays afternoon. Dominican music, party, food and drinks.

Please give us your exact dates here if you want us to post on events if any during that weekend.

lexusis3

Jan 14, 2009
Thanks Ex-Pat! We will be there from March 19th - March 24th and would appreciate info on any events taking place those days.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.