renting a house for sale..

donmobay

Say what ! ???
Dec 10, 2005
this is one i dont understand. guy is in jail in states. wife needs $. house is empty and getting worse for lack of maintain. i have made an offer to pay a good amount. get the house up and running. and keep the sign up. 4 sale. evan show the house. i have plenty local references. is it difficult to remove someone from your house.?? are foreigners treated differently? i told the atty. i wood move right away . or one month... how long does it take to close on a house here and take possesion???

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
this is one i dont understand. guy is in jail in states. wife needs $. house is empty and getting worse for lack of maintain. i have made an offer to pay a good amount. get the house up and running. and keep the sign up. 4 sale. evan show the house. i have plenty local references. is it difficult to remove someone from your house.?? are foreigners treated differently? i told the atty. i wood move right away . or one month... how long does it take to close on a house here and take possesion???

The answer to the question I highlighted is the probable reason for the owners reluctance to rent the house when he needs to sell it. DR rental laws are so slanted in favor of the tenant it is virtually impossible to evict, even when rent is not paid for extended periods.