Dominicans in Argentina

gv0928

Jan 10, 2007
Is there a statistic for the number of Dominicans in Argentina? Specifically in Buenos Aires?

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
Is there a statistic for the number of Dominicans in Argentina? Specifically in Buenos Aires?

I don't think there is an official number out there of dominicans overstaying in Argentina, but I can tell you that it's a lot ! I went to at least 4 dominican restaurants and 2 dominican clubs over there !

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I lived in BA for 2 years prior to arriving here in SD.

Yes i as well saw the two clubs and a few restaurants, but to me it seemd more ladies of the evening then men.

lasalsa

Apr 9, 2008
I'M HERE!... I moved here in the summer of 07. I live in Martinez Province and work in the Centro. My "Company" makes us travel all around the world. Wife and 2 kids.

Maybe we can hook up. I'm missing the camaraderie.

drop me a line: richie dot lasalsa at gmail dot com

Ta to..

Richie

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
Dominicans live in Barrio Constitucion in BA, there you will find clubs, restaurant and Dominican hair salon, around calle Santiago del Estero and Cochabamba avenue you will see Dominicans, also you can find Dominicans in the once barrio, maily jews live there but you will see Dominicans as well.
I was in BA for a month working.

irateskateboards

Oct 4, 2006
Boca Chica, Dominican Republic
thanks for the info.i'm going to head out there in 2 weeks or so.depends on work.
why is the airfare so cheap right now?is it snowing or off season now?
i see with aa i can fly from chicago to ba for only $600.
usually its been $1200 mas o menos.
anywhere else of interest down there?