Dentist in Sosua / Puerto Plata

Vibe_2020

Jul 1, 2003
My Dominican girl friend is in need of some dental work.

A tooth needs to be removed.

Can anyone recommend an dentist in the north coast?

Someplace near Sosua or Puerto Plata is preferred.

Thanks.

SURFUP69

May 24, 2006
Very Good Dentist

Was there in September, Sosua. Found a very good Dentist there, his name is Halayfa Clinica Dental, S. A. on Rossen Dr. Phone number 809-571-1181. This guy did a root canal on me and was very good. He takes his time with you and makes sure everything is done will. Plus for me he is right in town and like I said a real Pro. he knows what he is doing. If you go there tell him Archie is doing good and thanks for the great job he did on me.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Doctora Wendy Juma there in Sosua. The idea is NOT to take out teeth but to save them...
Wendy is board certified and has many years of practice there in Sosua.

HB

Arrica

Jun 3, 2006
dentist in Puerto Plata

I have used a dentist called Juan Zapata in Puerto Plata, a couple of side streets from the city centre, not far (can't remember the street name), has his clinic next to a pharmacy that he also owns; reasonably priced very efficient and quick service, excellent quality for the crowns that he provided - has his own laboratory so that kind of works only takes a day or two if you are in a hurry;

Your girlfriend may want to consider root canal treatment and a crown rather than removing the tooth - removing the tooth should really be the last option;

details are:

Name: Juan Zapata
email: zrecio@hotmail.com
tel: 809-586-1185 o al 809-254-1387