Expats in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
I am looking for Peter Knight's email. I am the gringo who scratched his car on Pedro Calisante last week-end and I need to wire him the dinero for the repairs. Gracias.

Kevin Carroll

May 23, 2007
Note from Mod

please send a PM to OP and not post personal info here '

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Please send the OP a private message with the info. It is NOT a good idea to post people's personal info on a message board.

Last edited:

cigarjoe

Left for a smoke.....
Feb 11, 2009
How do you pm someone if you don't know if they are a member or know their user name? and BabyBlu, I don't see where he asked for a phone #, he was looking for an email ad. Bravo to the gringo that's trying to be honest. lol

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
How do you pm someone if you don't know if they are a member or know their user name? and BabyBlu, I don't see where he asked for a phone #, he was looking for an email ad. Bravo to the gringo that's trying to be honest. lol

In this case a member asked a question and a member posted a phone number and email for the person in question.

No problem I took out the number and email that was made public which was in the second post.

Yes and bravo to the OP for his honesty

To avoid any more confusion I'm going to close this and send the OP the info in case he missed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.