Iberostar dominican (Punta Cana)

J

Joanne

Hi
We are going to Punta Cana on Jan 26 2000.
I have been reading that the All inclusive package at the Iberostar Dominican doesn't include your drinks at the disco.
Does any one know if this is true. Also heard that there is no hot tub, or jet skis available for rent close by. If anyone has any information on this resort I would really like to hear from you.
Waiting patiently in Milw, Wi.
Joanne

M

Mike

Joanne, I'm also from Milwaukee and stayed at Iberostar Punta Cana 2 years ago. The Punta Cana shares the same facilities with the Dominicana.

I believe that drinks aren't included at the disco. It opened way too late for me. There is also no hot tub and I don't recall any jet skies, however everything else is just great and we had a great time. The beach is world class. Have fun!!!

H

Hootie

Joanne, I (like Mike) did not go to the disco, so I do not know if drinks are included. However, I do know that the bars served drinks long after they were supposed to close for the evening :)

There are several hot tubs in the "spa". The spa is located on the little street of shops running between the Iberostar Dominicana and the Iberostar Bavaro. There is no charge for their use, but you must reserve them for the time you want to use them - this is so that they are never overcrowded and you will have some privacy. We spent time in the hot tub on the last day of our trip to the Iberostar Dominicana last April, and the tubs were clean and well-kept.

I did not see any jet ski rentals at the Iberostar; however, there are sea kayaks, boogie boards, etc, available. There are banana boat rides several times a day, as well.

I am sure that you will enjoy your stay at the Dominicana. The rooms are clean and the staff friendly. The food was very good, and of the a la carte restaurants, we enjoyed the Mexican best.

Have a great vacation.

J

Joanne

Re: Mike & Hootie

Thanks for the info, I really appreciated your answers
Email me if you care to share any other information about your trips to Punta Cana.
Thanks again