DJ/photographer/florist

evenyc

Dec 10, 2008
Hi all,
Am hoping to get some cost estimates for a wedding DJ/MC, photographer, and florist. Am planning a wedding in DR and I would like to get some real cost estimates by real people :cheeky:
Oh and also wedding cake!

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
Hi all,
Am hoping to get some cost estimates for a wedding DJ/MC, photographer, and florist. Am planning a wedding in DR and I would like to get some real cost estimates by real people :cheeky:
Oh and also wedding cake!

Hiya, You need to be a little bit more specific as to what area/location you are planning your big day!

Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

evenyc

Dec 10, 2008
In santo domingo. It maybe in one of those club codetel, aroyo hondo, naco etc. Am looking for a photographer to mainly work the pre-wedding, church and reception. a dj for the reception and florist for all flower arrangements.

Gracias!

Hiya, You need to be a little bit more specific as to what area/location you are planning your big day!

Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

SteveS

Apr 15, 2008
PM if you want information or my number. We were married in Santo Domingo at the end of last year. Visited most of the decent photographers in the city and a lot of the main venues and can give you an idea of the costs if you like. Prices vary wildly so would really depend on what your budget is and how many guests you want.

Steve