Thomas Cook holidaymaker books trip to Costa Rica but arrives in Puerto Rico

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
I know I know its not DR related, but please indulge me, its wacky Friday time.....the story speaks for itself. Must of dropped by the local pub before boarding.:cheeky:

Samantha Lazzaris booked a trip of a lifetime to Central America but ended up in the US territory 1,300 miles away instead.

Miss Lazzaris, 33, from Bristol, did not realise she was in Puerto Rico until she landed on the island last month and boarded a taxi, and the driver told her she was in the wrong country.

The holistic therapist said: "I asked the taxi driver to take me to this hotel I'd pre-booked, he looked in amazement, speechless, then laughed and said, 'This is not Costa Rica. It's Puerto Rico'.
my bold

Thomas Cook holidaymaker books trip to Costa Rica but arrives in Puerto Rico - Telegraph

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
I know I know its not DR related, but please indulge me, its wacky Friday time.....the story speaks for itself. Must of dropped by the local pub before boarding.:cheeky:

my bold

Thomas Cook holidaymaker books trip to Costa Rica but arrives in Puerto Rico - Telegraph

At least she's blonde - albeit from a bottle. Gives us Brits a bad name :ermm:

Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
About thirty years ago when i just passed my test
Dropped my brother in Bristol Airport he told me to take the A??? road i ended up in Exter instead of South Wales
:bunny:QUOTE CLINT EASTWOOD TAKE A RIGHT CLYDE
About the same time
I went here
seaton - Google Maps

And i should have been here

seaton cornwall - Google Maps

Always read the small print

:ermm:There must be more out there LOL