Rancho Lorilar Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Has anyone heard of this riding place? The address I have for it is Calle 3, Sabana Grande, Puerto Plata. We are pretty familiar with Pop but don't know where this is. Any help is most appreciated.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Thanks very much. I know the Turisol Plaza. If you know, is the turn before or after the plaza? I don't remember seeing a road there.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
If you know, is the turn before or after the plaza?

Depends which direction you're coming from :). No, don't tell me, do this. Go to the traffic lights (either before or after Plaza Turisol, depending on which direction you're coming from ;) ), you'll see a whole lot of guys hanging around on conchos (to take people without transport to Sabana Grande). Ask them. Get one to drive in front of you if necessary, but it really isn't. There is a road there, in fact there's more than one but I don't want to confuse you.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Good advice - we tried to find it today and drove all around and could not locate it even asking 10 times for directions. Unfortunately we did not have the correct amount to pay a moto - and realized that would be the only way to find it!! We will go back and be prepared.

DavidREdwards

Oct 10, 2009
Start your own thread if you want to make a recommendation (in your own words) but don't dredge up ancient threads and resurrect them for no reason.

Gregg
Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.