That Easy?

S

sean

Was yours a 'planted' question or what? You seem to ask a serious question, without much substance, then you accept just one answer as fact? I don't know if what you heard was true or not, but don't you think you might wait to hear from others first, or check other sources? Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I sense that there is another motive behind your question that you've not disclosed. Few serious questions are as easily answered as yours.

G

gigi

dear sean -- the reason i accepted this info so quickly is because i did not trust it to start from , i have searched everywhere possible and am unable to find anything on this i believe someone is trying to spoil my holidays (which i don't get to go on very often) so i don't have a choice but to take this lightly so sorry if i seemed as if i had something up my sleeve but i certainly don't (i am after all traveling with young children and worry very much about their safety, if you're a parent you should understand that, or else i wouldn't be searching high and low to find out if it's true or not ---

J

John

I would like to know who told you that somebody was murdered here in Bavaro.

Thank's

John

G

gigi

a friend said this was aired on an italian television station sunday night seems the father and son were italian tourists --