Many DR Bank SWIFT

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
Just in case someone is in need of this info. Here is a comprehensive list of DR banks and saving associations with SWIFT, address and website. <center><table border="1"><tbody><tr><th>BANK</th><th>SWIFT</th><th>ADDRESS</th><th>Website</th></tr>
<tr><td>BANCO DE RESERVAS DE LA R. D.</td><td>BRRDDOSDXXX</td><td>AV. WINSTON CHURCHILL, TORRE BANRESERVAS, SANTO DOMINGO</td><td>www.banreservas.com.do</td></tr>
<tr><td>THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA</td><td>NOSCDOSDXXX</td><td>AV. WINSTON CHURCHILL, ESQ. AV. 27 DE FEBRERO, SANTO DOMINGO</td><td>www.scotiabank.com.do</td></tr>
<tr><td>BANCO POPULAR DOMINICANO, C. POR A.</td><td>BPDODOSXXXX</td><td>AV. JOHN F. KENNEDY, ESQ. AV. MAXIMO GOMEZ, TORRE POPULAR, SANTO DOMINGO</td><td>www.bpd.com.do</td></tr>
<tr><td>BANCO DOMINICANO DEL PROGRESO, S. A.</td><td>BDPRDOSDXXX</td><td>AV. JOHN F. KENNEDY NO.3, SANTO DOMINGO></td><td>www.progreso.com.do</td></tr>
<tr><td>BANCO BHD, S.A.</td><td>BCBHDOSDXXX</td><td>AV. 27 DE FEBRERO, ESQ. LUIS F. THOMEN, TORRE BHD, SANTO DOMINGO</td><td>www.bhd.com.do</td></tr>
<tr><td>BANCO SANTA CRUZ, S. A.</td><td>SCRZDOSDXXX</td><td>AV. LOPE DE VEGA NO.21, SANTO DOMINGO</td><td>www.bancosantacruz.com.do</td></tr>
<tr><td>BANCO VIMENCA, CXA</td><td>VIMEDOSDXXX</td><td>AV. ABRAHAM LINCOLN NO.306, SANTO DOMINGO</td><td>www.bancovimenca.com</td></tr>
<tr><td>BANCO MULTIPLE LOPEZ DE HARO, S. A.></td><td>BLDHDOSDXXX</td><td>AV. SARASOTA NO.20, ENS. LA JULIA, SANTO DOMINGO</td><td>www.blh.com.do</td></tr>
<tr><td>ASOCIACION POPULAR DE AHORROS Y PRESTAMOS</td><td>APOPDOS1XXX</td><td>AV. 27 DE FEBRERO, ESQ. AV. MAXIMO GOMEZ, ENS. MIRAFLORES, SANTO DOMINGO</td><td>www.asociacionpopular.com.do</td></tr>
<tr><td>ASOCIACION MAGUANA DE AHORROS Y PRESTAMOS</td><td>AMAPDOS1XXX</td><td>C/ INDEPENDENCIA NO.69, SAN JUAN DE LA MAGUANA</td><td>N/D</td></tr>
<tr><td>ASOCIACION DOMINICANA DE AHORROS Y PRESTAMOS</td><td>ADAPDOS1XXX</td><td>AV. 27 DE FEBRERO NO. 232, CASI ESQ. AV. TIRADENTES, SANTO DOMINGO</td><td>www.asodom.com</td></tr>
<tr><td>ASOCIACION LA PREVISORA DE AHORROS Y PRESTAMOS</td><td>APAPDOS1XXX</td><td>AV. 27 DE FEBRERO NO.25, ESQ. Av. METROPOLITANA, SANTAGO</td><td>www.laprevisora.com.do</td></tr>
<tr><td>BANCO DE AHORRO Y CREDITO ADEMI, S.A.</td><td>AHCMDOS1XXX</td><td>AV. PEDRO HENRIQUEZ URE?A NO. 78, EL VERGEL, SANTO DOMINGO</td><td>www.bancoademi.com.do</td></tr>
</tbody></table></center>

NotLurking

peteclaffey

Apr 30, 2006
Thanks for the info , I need to transfer money from my account in U.K to account in Banco Popular , PP , do I just quote the swift number and account number and send ?

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
Thanks for the info , I need to transfer money from my account in U.K to account in Banco Popular , PP , do I just quote the swift number and account number and send ?

You need to give the bank originating the transfer: the receiving bank's SWIFT, the account holder's name and the account number. On occasions some banks ask for the receiving bank's routing number but I think it isn't necessary when you have the bank's SWIFT.

NotLurking

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
Excellent post NotLurking.
Some banks insist on the addresses too which you provided.
Mack

Mar 2, 2008
When I wire money from the US, I am required also to provide the intermediary bank and their SWIFT.

For example,the intermediary bank for Banco Santa Cruz is Wachovia Bank N.A., SWIFT: PNBPUSXXXXX.

While that information might not be required by all financial institutions, it is required by mine.

Don Pedro

Apr 2, 2005
Usually you do not need swift

I do not know with other DR bank but I am pretty sure it is the same process than Banco Progreso.
You do not need swift.
Why?
Because you do not transfer the money from a country to another.
It is a domestic deposit
You deposit the money at the DR bank account they have in NYC,Frankfurt, Prais, London, Madrid etc...
you write your own bank number as a comment On the deposit form
A flat $15 charge whatever the amount , and money is available in the currency you want (US$ , euros) within 3 days.

Swift is only for international transfer from a bank to another one.

P.

peteclaffey

Apr 30, 2006
I noticed the swift number for Banco Popular was for the S.D branch , or is it for Banco Popular in general ? I will be attempting to transfer money from U.K to Banco Popular tomoorow