info about dra.bello and dr.hungria

raquel1

Feb 15, 2009
im going to dr in a couple of weeks ,im planing on getting a tummy tuck done i made researched on alot of doctors but i only liked two of them. if u have any more info about dr.ivelisse bello and dr.hungria please feel free to write to me. thanks;)

Onestyle2envy

Apr 30, 2009
Dr. Hungria

hi by now im sure you have already came back from dr, i just wanted to say that i went to dr a couple of years back and dr hungria did a great job, everything is nice and clean and very professional. good luck in your quest if you have any other questions feel free to email me.

Nicole79

May 1, 2009
Dr. Hungria

Hi..
I've been hearing a lot about Dr. Hungria and was thinking about getting a Tummy Tuck.. and Im Scared of the PAIN!!
if you don't mind me asking what did you get and how was your recovery??

Onestyle2envy

Apr 30, 2009
hey

hi nicole sorry so late....well i go a tummy tuck done....pain really wasn't that bad it was just uncomfortable to sleep and move around for the first few days. everyone has a different tolerance for pain so i'll give you my scale on 1 to 10 my pain from what i can remember could have been like a 4 or 5. i dont even remember crying lol. if you did go please let me know how everything turned out for you

Nicole79

May 1, 2009
Thank you for getting back to me.. I still have not made up my mind :) I want to have another baby and I think I should wait... If you dont mind me asking how long has It been that you had your tummy tuck do u ever gain weight back in that area? I know I'm a little extra with my questions I just dont want it to be a waste... Thanks a million for your help!!! :0)