Looking for some one with a truck Cab-POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy2857

Dec 16, 2008
I am looking for some one with a truck that can move a few things from Cabarete(Pata de Gallina) to POP. A small truck will do. I am on a very low budjet and any help would be great. I could maybe work some thing out where I could bring down a list of stuff that you cannot get in the DR(I'm from Canada). I will be coming down on March 18th for a month or two. Thanks

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Have you tried Tecni-Taxi (their commercial vehicles section)? I understand their rates are very competitive.

If there is any chance of you being able to 'Beg, steal or longterm Borrow' another Monte Carlo I would be very interested! :cheeky: ;) :cheeky: ~ Grahame.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I am looking for some one with a truck that can move a few things from Cabarete(Pata de Gallina) to POP. A small truck will do. I am on a very low budjet and any help would be great. I could maybe work some thing out where I could bring down a list of stuff that you cannot get in the DR(I'm from Canada). I will be coming down on March 18th for a month or two. Thanks

Not wishing to be pernickety in any way but Pata de Gallina is not exactly Cabarete, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.