Camp David

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
i know it's been posted on here before, but there don't seem to be any "straight" answers about how much it costs.

my two friends want to go, but they're on a budget. we'd like to go with them - we're also on a budget. so, who can tell me. in dominican pesos, not dollars, how much will a mid-priced (not the MOST expensive entree and not the cheapest) dinner cost with a drink or two (two preggo girls here, not too much drinking going on!)

anyone?
thanks.

donmobay

Say what ! ???
Dec 10, 2005
quanto???? questa

thing to do is order two entries, e z split the order or if big eaters order three still split like family style one of each. we used to go alot. three meals 45$ or less. 1500$pd small beers only 3 bucks each drinks 3 bucks each. nice. 2 g,s not bad 2 g,s p.d. if i am wrong blame the wife of mine...

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
thing to do is order two entries, e z split the order or if big eaters order three still split like family style one of each. we used to go alot. three meals 45$ or less. 1500$pd small beers only 3 bucks each drinks 3 bucks each. nice. 2 g,s not bad 2 g,s p.d. if i am wrong blame the wife of mine...

I will take two of the "g,s", but hold the "p.d." :ermm: If I am wrong, I only have myself to blame.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If you want, just go up and have soup....it's worth the trip...

If you want to eat, figure 1000 each for the guys (at least a beer) and 700 for the gals.
Remember there is a 26% tax on everything!!

HB

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
a group of 4 to play it save take 5000peso for all. a couple of beer and nice food...
Cool place during the day.. and great at night.. plus not far from your part fo town...

Why not make it really special go up and get 1 or 2 rooms for 1500 pesos each for the night and have a private dinner on your balcony overlooking Santiago. I know your on a budget but if you spend the night you will love the views late at night and very early in the morning. Try to get rooms 5 or 7 I think there the best rooms in the place.

Jan 17, 2009
Could anyone tell me where in this site I saw pictures of Camp David and room prices starting at US$45? I'm pretty sure I saw this on DR1 but can't find it. When I look in Expedia, the cheapest room is $64 plus taxes. Need to reserve for Wednesday night. Thanks

Apr 3, 2009
Could anyone tell me where in this site I saw pictures of Camp David and room prices starting at US$45? I'm pretty sure I saw this on DR1 but can't find it. When I look in Expedia, the cheapest room is $64 plus taxes. Need to reserve for Wednesday night. Thanks
I was there three weeks ago. Prices are about RD$1,600 (w/ taxes RD$1,800.) Call them up and make a reservation, (809) 276-6400.

-BB

Camp David Ranch

Jan 17, 2009
Thank you. Good thing you have a website for Camp David. I googled it several times and couldn't get it. I'll give them a call.