Newark, NJ (EWR) to Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (SDQ) $348 RT

Last Updated:Tue 17 Feb 2009 8:50 AM
Plus:Includes all taxes
Airline(s):American
Seats are:scarce
Advance Purchase:1 day
Min. stay:Required
Day of week:7 days a week

It's a good deal if you can be flexible. I'm watching for Puerto Plata but wanted to share what I've come across.

Regards

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i paid 300 total awhile ago EWR - SDQ...why the rates have gone up is beyond me. Oil prices have dropped, and i pretty well will bet that tourism is down right now.

If you can afford to roll the dice. Pack your bags and try booking a flight around 9PM the night before. It is amazing how they drop the prices when the plane is not full.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
And it's much higher to Puerto Plata - almost $450!

If you find a cheaper price after you buy a ticket on Jet Blue, they'll refund no credit the difference. I've gotten $12 off and I'm on hold for them now to get another $22 cause a ticket I bought to Vegas is going down!

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Gotta love Jetblue! Definatelyget my praise in all areas, especially Customer Service. I actually think they value their passengers business which is almost unheard of these days.

Mujermaravilla

Jun 15, 2006
Posted today

It's a good deal if you can be flexible. I'm watching for Puerto Plata but wanted to share what I've come across.

Regards

what are the traveling dates? anything for late july early agust?

I want to fly jet blue but the prices are out of control

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I subscribe to Airfarewatchdog.com - that's where I got the info -and that''s as much as there was. I'd either go to American's site or call and ask and then go to the site to buy.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Of course they do. They list all cities when there are specials going on. I've found great fares from them to POP.

rortiz79

Aug 8, 2008
My wife's mother has to go on a emergency trip that same day and she forked over 800 something! I almost fell out when I heard that. It was family related so it was all good.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Posted today

Regards

Please remember AA out of EWR is NOT a non stop flight. I tried AA one time because it was cheaper than Continental, never again. AA flew EWR to Puerto Rico. AA could not find a pilot who knew how to fly the auto bus to SDQ. I hung around in the airport for six hours waiting. They did give me a food voucher which was just enough to buy one hotdog and a bottle of water.

AA, never ever again for me!