A funny thing happened on the way to.....la mulata

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
someone was filming the road conditions with a camera for a documentary he said - unfortunately he then asked for petrol money to get home to Santo Domingo lol

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
someone was filming the road conditions with a camera for a documentary he said - unfortunately he then asked for petrol money to get home to Santo Domingo lol

What's there to film??? For a documentary??

Ha, I'll take you to some areas in the North Coast only accessible by mules and if it rains fughetaboutit, mud up to your knees. Matter of fact "El Burro" is the mode of transportation up there.

flo

Apr 11, 2006
actually the sad fact is that the la mulata road is close to the condition where you can only go on a donkey, it is really ashame how the government has dragged this on for more then 2 years now and now today the road is basically non existent, as they took off the old layer of asphalt (and then apparently run out of money) leaving only caliche, which washes out mountain like holes making it look like a motocross course. SHAME ON ANYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS !!

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
actually the sad fact is that the la mulata road is close to the condition where you can only go on a donkey, it is really ashame how the government has dragged this on for more then 2 years now and now today the road is basically non existent, as they took off the old layer of asphalt (and then apparently run out of money) leaving only caliche, which washes out mountain like holes making it look like a motocross course. SHAME ON ANYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS !!

I totally agree Flo, it is the worst we have ever known it and it causing damage to a lot of vehicles. Money paid for nothing. The same person diverted rain water away from her project into our small private road and completely ruined our tarmaced road by shovelling lots of mud into our road, we didnt have access for many days and two of us still cant get our vehicles into our properties. Large plant equipment was used to do all this. The mess left behind is horrendous. Our rain channels were blocked, now we have flooding and access to water pipes covered in mud. We have appealed to her many times to put this right but she ignores us. She has upset quite a few owners. I wonder where all the money came for this "private" work??

b.batista

Feb 21, 2008
Ladydoodoo make poopoo

I totally agree Flo, it is the worst we have ever known it and it causing damage to a lot of vehicles. Money paid for nothing. The same person diverted rain water away from her project into our small private road and completely ruined our tarmaced road by shovelling lots of mud into our road, we didnt have access for many days and two of us still cant get our vehicles into our properties. Large plant equipment was used to do all this. The mess left behind is horrendous. Our rain channels were blocked, now we have flooding and access to water pipes covered in mud. We have appealed to her many times to put this right but she ignores us. She has upset quite a few owners. I wonder where all the money came for this "private" work??
Where are your almighty god like powers and connections that you boast about all the time? Wouldn't someone as powerful as yourself been able to take care of this small problem at your house and if you can not even do something that small why would you expect anyone to have any confidence in your security firm? Your statements above either prove that your accusations are false or you and your company are a farce. Which is it?

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
"SHAME ON ANYONE INVOLVED WITH THE LA MULATA ROAD PROJECT"

Well, shame on anyone who didn't get involved. Therein lies the problem. The road work was started again and then it rained, again. And it isn't like La Mulata road is the only road in the area that has a problem. Geeze, people, get a life. More important for you to complain and put your blinders on so you can't see what is going on around you.

I am disgusted by the road conditions as much as anyone, but I keep trying. What disgusts me even more are the rest of you who just sit back and wait for someone else to do something. At least I got involved, and still am.

The equipment has been brought back in and it and seems to be a sign that something will happen as soon as the road dries out some more. So, now the cowards and naysayers have to get their barbs in quickly just in case work starts again and they won't have anything else to complain about...oh yeah, they will just shift to something else.

It takes work to support a cause. If you aren't going to help, get out of the way of those of us who keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.