Passion Night Club

lukabrasi187

Feb 24, 2008
I wanted to know what are the best days to go to passion night club? I have never been there. But been to ilusion. Is good on sunday's since is xxx night.

Importatlanta

Jul 18, 2007
Is nice.. I go there everytime I visit DR..

No entrance fee.. But, they will charge extra for the 1st round of alcohol or beer order. So technically, we know what it is.. lol

Some real fine girls.. I mean, Model type Ladies... you can take some home If you are willing to pay good $$$.

lukabrasi187

Feb 24, 2008
It means when u go in they dont charge for entrance at the door. But when u order the first round is like they charge for entrance.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
last time i was there last year there was a list of services and prices on a board. do they still have this ? :laugh:

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
i have been there before and didnt find those girls that special at all.As far as model types, thats a big over exageration. A hooker is a hooker, those girls are just working their trade at a fancy nightclub instead of the local clubs and the streets. Way over priced, if thats your thing. I dont pay hookers but if i did i wouldnt pay over $120 or whatever they charge for the night.

titanjones

Dec 16, 2008
i went during the middle of the week..pretty empty...i would only go ont he weekend. a local girl i went there with told me that its a really nice and popular club to take somone. i guess it impreses them:bunny:

La Verdad

Jan 4, 2009
Get thee to a nunnery!

i went during the middle of the week..pretty empty...i would only go ont he weekend. a local girl i went there with told me that its a really nice and popular club to take somone. i guess it impreses them:bunny:

Did I lose something in the translation, or did you actually take a date to a brothel/stripclub in Santiago?

Different strokes, for different folks I guess!

L V

Sep 19, 2005
Did I lose something in the translation, or did you actually take a date to a brothel/stripclub in Santiago?

Different strokes, for different folks I guess!

L V

that is exactly right and dominicans fit that label...DIFFERENT!!

that place can get packed with couples!!!!!!!!!!!
of course they will all be LOW LOW LOW CLASS even if they drive up in new Mercedes, and Porshes

bad bob