Raids have started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
A few of you have called me asking if I knew why their security guards from other companies have turned up without arms, as you couldnt get any reply from your security companies. I had warned on here about what was going to happen last year about illegal security companies. Yesterday the head of all the Armed Forces in the DR, Brigadier General Payan came with a deputation of 9 officers to my office to warn me they were starting in the area. Already 3 companies arms have been seized and removed to S.D. The raids continue. This is NOT spam Robert....

Robert added: Yes, the last part was spam, hence I deleted it.

Last edited by a moderator:

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
im glad you moved your sign from coastal garage it was a danger to traffic coming out .......really obscured the view, now I can see clearly

b.batista

Feb 21, 2008
Trying scare tactics now? Business that bad?

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/84653-i-dont-know-what-call-so-here-goes.html

That link you have posted speaks volumes to ladybird's character of lack thereof. I pity the poor innocent people who have been sucked into using her security firm. I hope they also have dogs and alarms and sub machine guns too or they may be in for a bad surprise the first time they are attacked or robbed.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I wonder why these people didnt post on here "why has my armed guard turned up with no arms ?"

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Wait you mean the guards have no arms. OMG they just have legs. Is this from a work injury or were they born that way? Well thankfully they have legs so they can walk around your property.

Maybe some one should start a security company that has both legs and arms.

Sorry sometimes i just get tired of BS like this, which is why I usually only post if I have something to add in a constructive way.

Bob K

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.