Short Movie

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
All very well, but not DR-related and we haven't got a Glurge Bucket so off to the Clown Bin.

BelindaCooperstone

Feb 20, 2009
Off to the clown bin? Please do not slay me as I am new here, but how is this not DR related? Do Dominicans not want a better life? do they not strive for a better living? To me this would be an inspirational video and message to watch. From beginning to end (including the last slide) I thought this was great. I have built a successful life off of inspiration, how is this for the clown bin?

Again please do not slay me, if I am way out of line explain why so I know better for next time.

Beeza, water boils at 212F but may differ depending on sea level

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Belinda, welcome to DR1. I agree that this is not really that apt for the Clown Bin but the only other option for a post that is not DR-related is deletion, and I was in a good mood last night even though I'm not a huge fan of glurge.

As you feel strongly about this, I suggest you contact Robert and ask him to start an "Inspirational" forum. :)

Living Forum Moderator.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Off to the clown bin? Please do not slay me as I am new here, but how is this not DR related? Do Dominicans not want a better life? do they not strive for a better living? To me this would be an inspirational video and message to watch. From beginning to end (including the last slide) I thought this was great. I have built a successful life off of inspiration, how is this for the clown bin?

Again please do not slay me, if I am way out of line explain why so I know better for next time.

Beeza, water boils at 212F but may differ depending on sea level

In the modern world, water boils at 100 degrees at sea level and freezes at 0. We don't mess about with that ancient Fahrenheit scale!!!

And I thought it was rubbish. What a load of sentimental old tosh. The only thing it inspired me to do was make fun of it!