Guide me

juju

Oct 13, 2006
Hey, I'm heading out to DR in a month with 20 male friends, I want to show them a great time! We will be staying in Cabarete, but will be traveling to Santiago, I have the hotels and everything,but need the hottest clubs to take them to ,money being no object the clubs need to be top notch, also looking for a gun range located in santiago(please feel free to guide me!)
thanks!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
20 guys going to DR? so I guess there will be a caravan of cars going to all the places. Not the best way to do it but, who am I to say how you should do it.
You will have trouble finding tables at a restaurant for 20 guys plus girls. the discos are tightly packed on weekend so I just don't know how you guys will function as a group.
If you guys want to go out, in santiago, then head to tribecca bar or francifol. You will not find any hookers there, at least not in a huge quantity. Even dolce is good to go but it has to be weekend. santiago is dead on weekdays. There are always some call-girls working in the back of these discos but they keep their presence very discreet; non-the-less, one can point them out. They are your typical barrio girls with super long nails and vulgarly dressed.
You guys must speak spanish in order to function here.
Montebar would be a good place for you guys to go. Tons of single girls there and always a popular concert. The place is huge so all of you guys can fit in.
Good luck.
AZB

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
If you guys choose Francifol on the weekend it might be a little difficult getting in with 20plus guys, the place is small and would be pack. If you decide on one of the high end places make sure you dress the part (dress jeans & collard shirt) leave jewelry at home.

BTW, I was in Francifol the a couple of weeks ago and it looks like they renovated the entire place, reminds me of nice lounges in NYC, very nice.

Or you can choose AZB recommendation and go to Montebar in Las Colinas, a much larger club.

Gun ranges?? Use the search button and you'll find the info needed.
Have fun!
Ricardo

yess

Jun 1, 2008
and needing condoms for 20 guys, heck you can probably get a volume discount

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
AND those guns are really going to add to the overweight charges!

Shooting ranges? Are you thinking that you are gonna BRING your guns into the DR? Or do you assume that there are shooting ranges here that are going to rent you weapons? (gee, I dunno, are there? That would mean that there was a place to practice, which would mean that the police could have learned to shoot straight instead of wounding bystanders with stray bullets)

You will never get through airport security with guns in your luggage- will you? Or maybe you are cops? or ATF?

leave the guns at home -- we have enough shooting here.

just my humble opinion

cigarjoe

Left for a smoke.....
Feb 11, 2009
20 Guys???

Juju.......20 guys??? Hummm, I'm trying to figure out how you play into this, and if you are a "sponser" per say or just knock out beautiful?
Shooting ranges, only one I've heard of is in SD, and ofcoarse they supply the guns. I'm sure the most inexpierenced traveler would not even consider to carry into any country, let alone the DR.
Guns are not the issue, it's the expense of the ammo......