Internet nightmare

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
A few of us in different areas on Concast are experiencing a lot of problems recently. I know they use the codetel line. They are not answering their calls. Is anyone else having the same problems? What about a few of us getting together and going to see Delancer to get something done. He is not aware they are not part of the real Comcast. Strength in numbers.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Could they be stealing the server, My VOIP phone keeps going down and Kasperskys has reported on 3 consecutive days skype.exe cannot connect to server, and each time the server number changes??? 190.74.47.130. 200.206.227.68
189.25.137.79??

Facility

Sep 3, 2008
At the North Coast I felt a sudden drop of bandwidth since the last rainfall. Possible some cable flood damage and now they have to share equipment somehow?

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
Same problem here

Hi folks,

I have the same Internet connection problem since last week....the connection goes off and on off and on...and when connected it goes very slow...i have the Internet one from the Lancer..and here we pay a fortune for.....:bunny:

Dr.G

Feb 23, 2009
a good word 2

i am actually happy with the service - I can't get the 8Mbps speed like back home, but the Lancer and COMCAST solved any problem I had within 24 hours. Considering all I had to go through in the DR, I must say it is the best service I had in DR.... :pirate:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
i am actually happy with the service - I can't get the 8Mbps speed like back home, but the Lancer and COMCAST solved any problem I had within 24 hours. Considering all I had to go through in the DR, I must say it is the best service I had in DR.... :pirate:

I would take this post with a pinch of salt. If it walks like a duck...

First time poster, glowing report and what's even funnier is the 8Mbps speed claim.

Show us the numbers!

dany_west

Feb 23, 2009
one that cares.

Yes, I'm a new registered user, i'm reading this forum for 2-3 months and this time i decided to register and show my opinion.

1.Mr Robert - 8Mbps yeah, he said he had it back at home (not here in the DR).
READ ENGLISH -> then post.

2. Mrs Ladybird, you should just call for a service, they are really nice people and they will solve your problem probably on the same day (like they did for me).

3.My name is Dany West i live in Sosua (perla marina - blue fish) and i have Delancer / Comcast-SA service, i'm pleased with the service and i get my 1 Mbps (99$) and it works great. One time i had a problem with the service because of electricity shock from a lightning and they came to fix it the same day i called!

I lived in Sosua for 5 months and i had Internet with Codetel, that was really bad!!!
it was not working half of the time, i needed to sign on a contract for 1 year, every change with my speed they add me 3 months more for the contract (not needed in Comcast) and i needed to pay for the phone. i was waiting at home 3 days for them to come to fix the internet and i work with the internet! i can't wait 3 days...

I go Back to the US every once in a while and Comcast-SA (not Comcast) lets me Suspend my service (no fee) and i pay only 20$ reconnection after i come back (which with Codetel i paid normally for the 2 months i was not here).

Anyway, don't be only negative, angry and not nice to other people that write here.
this forum helped me a lot to find solutions since I'm here. and this is the first time that i post, because of people like you ROBERT that are only negative, and give people bad feelings and the wrong impression about DR1.

For me Delancer / Comcast-SA gave me Internet in a place that there is no Internet. It Works. Thanks.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I would take this post with a pinch of salt. If it walks like a duck...

First time poster, glowing report and what's even funnier is the 8Mbps speed claim.

Show us the numbers!

Opps, my bad, I can't read English. Thanks for reminding me.

First time poster, glowing report. Let's just say, after 10 years and 675,000+ posts you get a pretty good feel for what's what :)

If it walks like a duck....

dany_west

Feb 23, 2009
LOL ---- If it walks like a duck.... it has big Sandals :)

I will try to post more, it's really a great place to find answers about who against who on this Island.