Cellular/ Orange/ Claro Problems

M

MirianAmor

All day Today, I have had problems with my Cellular Telephone. I receive calls/ answer / no one there. I dial calls they answer but no communication. I also got a voice message saying that my service was disconnected. Any one else having Cellular problems?

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
All day Today, I have had problems with my Cellular Telephone. I receive calls/ answer / no one there. I dial calls they answer but no communication. I also got a voice message saying that my service was disconnected. Any one else having Cellular problems?

Yeah, today someone left me a voice message. When I tried to retrieve it I got a message saying I'd entered the wrong security code for my voicemailbox. I tried several times but the same message. I didn't change my code but Codetel seems to have done it for me. No way I can retrieve my message now or change my security code back......grrrrrrr!!

M

MirianAmor

Yeah, today someone left me a voice message. When I tried to retrieve it I got a message saying I'd entered the wrong security code for my voicemailbox. I tried several times but the same message. I didn't change my code but Codetel seems to have done it for me. No way I can retrieve my message now or change my security code back......grrrrrrr!!

They did that to us last Week. We tried several combinations and eventually guessed the change. Very wierd.

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
They did that to us last Week. We tried several combinations and eventually guessed the change. Very wierd.

Did they change the order of the same digits or was it a completely different code? I'm askiung because my old code was the same digit x 4

Domwolf

Mar 22, 2004
They won't say so , but there is some type of problem

You call an Orange number from outside orange and 70% you will get " The Orange Number is blah blah "....

you call from ORANGE to other 60% fail

Something is amok