Spanish courses or private teacher

Skrabban

Feb 23, 2009
Hi,

Can anyone recommed a good and quite cheap school in Santo Domingo where I can learn spanish. My girlfriend lives in Santo Domingo and now I?m planning to learn spanish.

Maybe someone even know a private teacher that I can use?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
if you are in Santo Domingo try and pm The Force in Me. I think he gives private lessons

Matilda

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I think the best option is Dominico-Americano on Abraham Lincoln

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
marry girlfriend, have baby, and learn as the baby learns. this helped me tremendously as my dominican wife of 19 years has not been a good teacher although osmosis played a part. on a different post someone mentioned a school in the colonial zone that looked good...........

Yucca

Feb 17, 2009
I'm also looking for educated, professional Spanish teacher. My favourite is peaceful professional for example retired teacher who can teach couple hours per day after business hours. Also 6-8 hours at the Saturdays. The working hours in our company could be flexible. Teaching in the teachers place or in the company or in the company resident. I can make a private or a company deal with the person. This could also be a possibility for someone to get long term deal with good company. Please PM me.