Mr. Lu Carnival Warm Up.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
More coming, this is a teaser for the big one on Sunday!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YBVyPvwzTaE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YBVyPvwzTaE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Mujermaravilla

Jun 15, 2006
San Carlos Le?a !!!

great work.

you filmed in my neighborhood !!! I hope you got to see some Ali Baba.
can't wait to see the rest.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
?

otherwise know as"the Devil wears suspenders" tour

What kind of comment is that?

Anyways, thanks for all the positive comments everyone. We will try to bring you a more in depth report from the National Carnival on Sunday. We'll try to include some history and facts and keep it interesting, as we always do.

The local Carnivals are fun events in the communities. Residents mostly like the fact that the streets are closed and they can take a nice walk on a Sunday. See some sights and enjoy quality time with their families. That was the vibe I got while in San Carlos. Most everyone in this city loves walking space and everyone enjoys these free events.

Mr. Lu

lili4ever

Jan 22, 2008
What kind of comment is that?

Anyways, thanks for all the positive comments everyone. We will try to bring you a more in depth report from the National Carnival on Sunday. We'll try to include some history and facts and keep it interesting, as we always do.

The local Carnivals are fun events in the communities. Residents mostly like the fact that the streets are closed and they can take a nice walk on a Sunday. See some sights and enjoy quality time with their families. That was the vibe I got while in San Carlos. Most everyone in this city loves walking space and everyone enjoys these free events.

Mr. Lu

I really enjoy the colours and costumes...what I would like to find out is the history behind those...also for the guys that has mud all over their body...interesting look...I'm sure there's a good story behind that ...and Mr Lu...love your t-shirt... co?o...I think I know what it means but maybe I'm wrong...