New to juan dolio lifestyle

wendydiaz

Feb 21, 2008
Hi everybody.

We're the new kids on the block. We just moved into a nice beachfront condo located at Villas del Mar (old Juan Dolio road)

Before even thinking on investing in Juan Dolio we went a lot to Capella and to the nearby beach of Guayacanes. When we started seeing changes (and hearing about equity rumors!) of this beautiful town we did not hesitate to invest. It's amazing the changes we've seen in Juan Dolio in just a couple of years.

We really enjoy Juan Dolio calm lifestyle with no loud music around or drunk and almost naked people walking around ( like Cabarete or Bavaro)...This is just a small "resort town" for people wanting to relax.;)

I just hope the old "cheap-looking" restaurants in the Boulevard change owner soon and the stylish "sidewalk caffes" make their entrance finally to this beautiful town. Fortunately the guys of Metro are doing a great job and I'm sure they also have plans for this! perhaps they will be the new owners of the whole boulevard street very soon.

I can see people at this forum are doing a great job promoting our community. I'll join too and hope to contribute in everything I can.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Hi everybody.

We're the new kids on the block. We just moved into a nice beachfront condo located at Villas del Mar (old Juan Dolio road)

Before even thinking on investing in Juan Dolio we went a lot to Capella and to the nearby beach of Guayacanes. When we started seeing changes (and hearing about equity rumors!) of this beautiful town we did not hesitate to invest. It's amazing the changes we've seen in Juan Dolio in just a couple of years.

We really enjoy Juan Dolio calm lifestyle with no loud music around or drunk and almost naked people walking around ( like Cabarete or Bavaro)...This is just a small "resort town" for people wanting to relax.;)

I just hope the old "cheap-looking" restaurants in the Boulevard change owner soon and the stylish "sidewalk caffes" make their entrance finally to this beautiful town. Fortunately the guys of Metro are doing a great job and I'm sure they also have plans for this! perhaps they will be the new owners of the whole boulevard street very soon.

I can see people at this forum are doing a great job promoting our community. I'll join too and hope to contribute in everything I can.

Welcome Wendy!!
Things are changing for the better here in Juan Dolio. Since a couple of months there?s Bistro Marianna right next to Giuilla Cafe which is pretty good and Mandalay restaurant which is organizing Happy Hour on Friday?s from 5 till 8PM.
Maybe we?ll meet one day