Furnished apartment (with internet) for rent needed in Santo Domingo

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Hello.

I need an apartment for rent for my friends (young couple, 32/30), starting April 1, for 4-6 months.

Must have 1 bedroom (2 bedroom is better, but it depends on price), must be furnished, and electricity and Internet must be connected (at least 512/256 or faster DSL, better if it's from Codetel).

My friends are from Russia, very quiet persons, the guy is a graphic designer/3d modeler. They don't have residence here yet, so don't ask for cedula or electricity/internet contracts in their name, everything must be already connected. They can make some deposit (2-3 monthly rate equivalent) and sign the contract.

If somebody have such apartment for rent, please let me know here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Please, don't post links on dr1.com/rentals, supercasas.com etc. I know those sites. I ask here if somebody from this forum have such apartment or know somebody who have.

If the person doesn't have a rental listed in our rentals section, then they are not allowed to PM or post here.

If they get caught, they get banned, that simple.

Advertising on DR1 has it's advantages, we generate business.
Just ask those people that do very well via our rentals section.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Hello.

I need an apartment for rent for my friends (young couple, 32/30), starting April 1, for 4-6 months.

Must have 1 bedroom (2 bedroom is better, but it depends on price), must be furnished, and electricity and Internet must be connected (at least 512/256 or faster DSL, better if it's from Codetel).

My friends are from Russia, very quiet persons, the guy is a graphic designer/3d modeler. They don't have residence here yet, so don't ask for cedula or electricity/internet contracts in their name, everything must be already connected. They can make some deposit (2-3 monthly rate equivalent) and sign the contract.

If somebody have such apartment for rent, please let me know here.

A friend of mine has several new 2 bedroom apartments in Torre Bora Bora en Seralle in Santo Domingo and I think he asks $1500,-p/m but I?m not sure.
He?s abroad right now but if you PM I can give you his contact details.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Just ask those people that do very well via our rentals section.

You have only 5 listings of apartments in SD in your rental section. And those are not exactly what I'm looking for, sorry.

If it's not possible for owners to post here, it's still possible to email me.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You have only 5 listings of apartments in SD in your rental section. And those are not exactly what I'm looking for, sorry.

If it's not possible for owners to post here, it's still possible to email me.

As long as it's not via DR1, then I couldn't careless.

We go out of our way to protect those that advertise with us.
If it wasn't for those advertisers, you wouldn't have this excellent resource called DR1.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Are you sure because I?ve been reprimanded by you several times in the past for sending PM to people.

Maybe you sent them to someone that passed them on?
Maybe you sent them to someone that posted just to catch spammers?
Maybe you was a known spammer?

Mods and admins CANNOT read PM's.

Can PM's be read, sure, if you want to start ripping the database apart. Like everything you ever post or send online, it's in someones DB or server log file.

Personally I don't have the time or desire to do pull apart DB's and search through 1000's of lines of log files to see who's who etc.

I prefer social engineering...

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
We go out of our way to protect those that advertise with us.
If it wasn't for those advertisers, you wouldn't have this excellent resource called DR1.

Yes, I understand that. But you have many condo listings from north coast and only few from SD. :bored: