Legit yet Cheap Massage places + Jetskiing @ Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

agadgetgeek

Feb 24, 2009
Hey everyone,

It's going to be my first time traveling to the DR (Actually, first time traveling outside of North America since 1995 when I was just a little kid).

I'm looking for a legitimate massage/spa place. I'm not looking for any surprises or happy endings...but I am looking for good and cheap! If anyone can recommend any near Casa Marina, I'd be thankful.

Also, I was wondering if there are jetski/ski-doo rentals and where it would be best to find these! Also have not been on one for almost a decade and I really miss it! =). Thanks !

P.S. I hope cross-forum posting is okay with people! =).

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
For actual massages theres a good place in the small plaza next to the Shark Bar on Pedro Clisante. Walk into the small hallway past the now empty bar and its in that complex.

There are no happy endings or anything sexual included or available so don't even bother going there if thats what your looking for. Expect a professional massage and nothing more. Its a great massage too!

Reactions: FernieBee

rugby.1

Feb 11, 2009
thanks

thanks- i was going to ask the same question. coming down tomorrow and looking for legit places to go.-

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Try M&M Massage in the plaza where the orange store is. It is just past Baileys restaurant and next to Banco Popular.
I have been having massages there for 2 years and I always leave a great massage and no suprises.

Bob K

james

Jan 14, 2002
Any approximate prices on these two places for a normal 45 min to 1 hour massage?

A

apostropheman

Any approximate prices on these two places for a normal 45 min to 1 hour massage?

M&M 600 pesos for an hour

Kika Massage ( the first place mentioned) 500 pesos for an hour

You might also consider a Thai massage, 1000 pesos for one hour and 1500 pesos for 2 hours, by appointment only. NO "happy ending" or other funny business and well worth the cost IMO.

The location may not be normal board material so please PM if interested.
(Or if Robert or a mod prefers I can name it here...but gets an "R" or higher rating :D:bunny::bunny:)

Reactions: mike l

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
M&M 600 pesos for an hour

Kika Massage ( the first place mentioned) 500 pesos for an hour

You might also consider a Thai massage, 1000 pesos for one hour and 1500 pesos for 2 hours, by appointment only. NO "happy ending" or other funny business and well worth the cost IMO.

The location may not be normal board material so please PM if interested.
(Or if Robert or a mod prefers I can name it here...but gets an "R" or higher rating :D:bunny::bunny:)

Has anybody tried the Thai massage at the place that starts with a P and ends with an N ?

t'

A

apostropheman

Si :D
Has anybody tried the Thai massage at the place that starts with a P and ends with an N ?

t'
I had a 1 hour massage and it was very good. The masseuse speaks no Spanish and only minimal English but that did not interfere with the massage. I was pleased with the results and she did get that nasty kink out of my......neck :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

I managed to surprise her a little by saying hello in Thai...

Sawatdee Khrab!
( pronounced "sa-wa DEE Krab")

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocky and FernieBee

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
...the place that starts with a P and ends with an N...

Punta Yabon?

Punta Jayan?

Playa Moron?

Playa Rincon?

z213p.gif

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Here's another clue...I think it was #14 on the recently posted North Coast map.

Status
Not open for further replies.