Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default enjoying HD Satellite television

For anybody interested in HD television, I have been enjoying HD TV for several months now. I got an nFusion HD receiver and two dishes, where I pick up 3 satellites (two LNB's on one dish). The only thing I don't get is CBS/NBC/ABC in HD but of course I get those channels in regular mode, along with all PPV's and hundreds of others channels. I got a 67 inch DLP screen and the picture is amazing on the HD channels. All for a one time fee and no subscription or monthly payments. There are two suppliers here on the north coast that can hook you up with the equipment, PM me if you want the contacts.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Post their info. I have no problem people posting 3rd party endorsements, info etc.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Conchman View Post
    For anybody interested in HD television, I have been enjoying HD TV for several months now. I got an nFusion HD receiver and two dishes, where I pick up 3 satellites (two LNB's on one dish). The only thing I don't get is CBS/NBC/ABC in HD but of course I get those channels in regular mode, along with all PPV's and hundreds of others channels. I got a 67 inch DLP screen and the picture is amazing on the HD channels. All for a one time fee and no subscription or monthly payments. There are two suppliers here on the north coast that can hook you up with the equipment, PM me if you want the contacts.

this is FTA I assume

FTA = Free To Air

many FTA channels are free but hackers decrypt it hence obtaining "hundreds" of channels and PPV for a one time fee ( or at least until they knock it down and a new fix is out).

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

my receiver updates the new 'fixes' automatically via an internet connection. The receiver is therefore never 'down.'

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! Do you get Discovery HD and all that good stuff too?

MirianAmor

Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    Wireless, or did you have to run a cable?
    We have one too. Ours is hardwired but I have the wireless router sitting by it but never bothered to hook it up.

MirianAmor

Not that I'd be too worried about it, but having a connection to the internet gives an IP address that allows authorities the ability to track you down for signal theft.

Most FTA sites won't even allow posts about the nfusion boxes.
    Try this

.nfusionforum.com/forum/nova-discussion-area-10/

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I concur with Conchman. The nfusion HD setup is awesome. I have one and am not only extremely pleased but shocked at the breathtaking clarity it brings.
    However I woke up today and my channels were "DOWN"(no service available).
    Leading me to believe my local serviceman and I (both who are new to Nfusion brands) may have hooked the receiver to the internet in error. But this does not take away from the prior statements from Conchman about how vivid, strong and breathtaking the channels come in and "So many to choose from".
    Now I need to call around and find out why my automatic internet update did not update.

MirianAmor

Quote Originally Posted by lajackael View Post
    I concur with Conchman. The nfusion HD setup is awesome. I have one and am not only extremely pleased but shocked at the breathtaking clarity it brings.
    However I woke up today and my channels were "DOWN"(no service available).
    Leading me to believe my local serviceman and I (both who are new to Nfusion brands) may have hooked the receiver to the internet in error. But this does not take away from the prior statements from Conchman about how vivid, strong and breathtaking the channels come in and "So many to choose from".
    Now I need to call around and find out why my automatic internet update did not update.
    If you are NOT hooked to the internet, you will get a Suns Disconnected message. Up and running here. Go to the Website I posted above and ask away. They are really so helpful. You know there is new soft ware. I just checked.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Wireless, or did you have to run a cable?

They are all hooked up via cables.

I have 3 nfusion (2HD, 1 regular) boxes so they all run through a router.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast